Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves From Only £7 Per Box
Minimum Order 500,000 Boxes. CIF & FOB Options Available. Guaranteed Allocations. Enquire Now.
Nitrile gloves are a type of disposable glove made from synthetic rubber without the presence of latex. Due to the nature of their material, they are resistant to oils and liquid chemicals, unlike other types of gloves manufactured from plastic or latex. For these reasons, they are the most recommended type of gloves for medical and research laboratories.
- Close-fitting gloves
- Supreme quality
- Resistant to abrasions as well as cuts
- Secure grip for operating in wet or oily conditions
- EN 455 Grade 1 – 4 and AQL 1.5
PPE Supplies Direct Ordering Process:
- Provide your requirements in the letter including proof of funds
- We will provide FCO with available options
- All funds stay in an Escrow account to provide 100% security
- The payment is processed once the product has been delivered